The people of Kwara State have been advised to guide against any negative tendencies that could destabilize or truncate Saturday’s local government election in the state
A chieftain of the All Progressives Party (APC) Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, gave the advice while speaking on the forthcoming election.
Alhaji Baraje implored the electorates to continue to be law abiding before, during and after the election and maintain the peaceful and Harmonious relationship kwara is known for.
The APC Chieftain asked the youths not to be used as agents for ballot snatching or used as thugs stressing the need to also guide against allowing outsiders who have no role to play in the election to infiltrate the state.
Alhaji Baraje praised the efforts of the state independent electoral commission KWASIEC for enlightening the electorates on the election and also commended the state government and security operatives for creating an enabling environment for all the political parties that are participating in the election.
The APC Chieftain implored the electorate to vote for all the Chairmanship and Councillorship candidates of the ruling party and appreciated the leadership of the party in the state, the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki for ensuring that acceptable candidates are chosen by the people to contest the election.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal