The people of Kwara State have been advised to guide against any negative tendencies that could destabilize or truncate Saturday’s local government election in the state
A chieftain of the All Progressives Party (APC) Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, gave the advice while speaking on the forthcoming election.
Alhaji Baraje implored the electorates to continue to be law abiding before, during and after the election and maintain the peaceful and Harmonious relationship kwara is known for.
The APC Chieftain asked the youths not to be used as agents for ballot snatching or used as thugs stressing the need to also guide against allowing outsiders who have no role to play in the election to infiltrate the state.
Alhaji Baraje praised the efforts of the state independent electoral commission KWASIEC for enlightening the electorates on the election and also commended the state government and security operatives for creating an enabling environment for all the political parties that are participating in the election.
The APC Chieftain implored the electorate to vote for all the Chairmanship and Councillorship candidates of the ruling party and appreciated the leadership of the party in the state, the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki for ensuring that acceptable candidates are chosen by the people to contest the election.
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes