ROYAL NEWS reports that the 2019 budget presentation of President Muhammadu Buhari scheduled for Wednesday (tomorrow) will coincide with Saraki’s 56th birthday ceremony being 19th December.
In a statement issued from his media office in Ilorin, Baraje described the National leader of the Party as a great leader that touched many lives positively and created platform for younger generations to excel.
He eulogized Saraki’s tremendous contributions and outstanding accomplishments in the service of this country over the years as a two term Governor, Chairman of Governor’s forum, distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and President of the Senate in the eighth Assembly.
Baraje further stressed that despite several distractions from political heavyweights in an attempt to soil his good name, the Senate President remained resolute and committed as the leader of the eighth legislative arm of government that performed excellently.
The PDP chieftain added that the Senate President had also significantly achieved milestones in the execution of his Legislative Agenda which aims to improve governance, ease of doing business and the quality of life of Nigerians.
He therefore prayed Allah to continue to bless Doctor Saraki and enrich him more with wisdom, knowledge, foresight and zeal to excel politically and contribute meaningfully to the development and growth of Nigeria.
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers
- Maulud Nabbiy ‘ll promote religious tolerance, says Omo-Agege