Baraje urge Muslims to shun violence
Ramadan Muslims across the globe have been charged to use this Ramadan period for spiritual rejuvenation by moving closer to Allah through their subjugation and seeking forgiveness.
The Founder of Baraje Centre for Arabic and Islamic Studies, Ilorin, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, gave the charge in a statement issued by his media office in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital to felicitate with Muslims ummah on the commencement of this year’s Ramadan fast.
Baraje also appealed to wealthy people in the society to let the poor feel their impacts by assisting them financially and increasing their zakat to make life comfortable for the needy.
He cautioned those indulging in criminal activities to desist henceforth, especially those killing innocent lives across the country, saying that Allah detest shedding of innocent bloods especially in this holy month of Ramadan.
Baraje also warned Politicians to refrain from hate speeches and campaign of calumny so as not to over heat the polity as the general elections is near.
The APC Stalwart urged Muslims to use this holy month to pray for the peace, unity and oneness of Nigeria as well as good leaders in the forthcoming polls, adding that Nigeria would be great if all citizens play their parts and roles effectively.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%