BARCELONA 2-2 ATLETICO MADRID AS LIONEL MESSI SCORES 700TH CAREER GOAL
Barcelona drew Atletico Madrid on Tuesday night at Camp Nou with both sides scoring 2 goals each. Linonel Messi scores his 700th career goal as he kicks in a penalty in the second half of the match making him a one of the only two active players to have scored 700 career goals for both country and club, with his long time rival Critiano Ronaldo scoring his 728th goal also on Tuesday night, with these numbers of goals scored by these two players, they have earned a spot in the list of the legends who has scored 700 and more goals.
Although Tuesday night was a mile stone in Messi’s career, it is however a step back for Barcelona as they have dropped point against there league rivals Real Madrid, who currently sits at the top of the La liga table. Real Madrid has the opportunity to increase the lead with 4 point given they win against Getafe on Thursday. Will the current La liga champion be able to maintain holding the title this season? Or will their rival who hasn’t won the title in while win it this season?
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike