Bashir, El-Rufai’s son mocks Falz for doing surgery abroad
Bashir, son of Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, has mocked rapper and activist Falz for flying abroad for surgery.
Falz recently underwent knee surgery in the UK.
Reacting via his Twitter handle on Thursday, Bashir taunted Falz for not having the surgery in any Nigerian hospital, especially the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital.
He mocked the singer, saying it was disappointing for a “bona fide human rights activist” to have his surgery abroad.
Quoting a tweet about Falz’s recent surgery, Bashir wrote: “UK? He didn’t go to LASUTH as a bona-fide human rights activist?
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa