Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State dissolved the State Executive Council and sacked other political figures.
This is contained in a statement signed by Mukhtar Gidado, the governor’s special media adviser, in Bauchi on Wednesday.
The state government declared the dissolution to be effective immediately.
Mohammed also sacked the secretary of state government, chief of staff, government house, commissioners and special advisers.
The governor has ordered all commissioners to pass the baton to the respective permanent secretaries, while the SSG, chief of staff and other relevant special advisers will pass to the highest permanent secretary at the seat of government.
While thanking those appointed for their services to the State, the Governor wished them good luck in their future endeavors.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate