The 32-year-old became a free agent last week after agreeing to terminate his contract with Ajax Amsterdam six months early.
“We are really pleased that Daley has joined the team,” Bayern Munich’s sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said.
“Daley is a versatile defender who can play on the left-hand side as well as in the centre. He has lots of international experience and leadership qualities.”
Blind, who helped the Netherlands reach the 2022 FIFA World Cup quarter-finals in Qatar, won seven titles with Ajax, making 333 appearances, scoring 13 goals and contributing 21 assists.
He also won the 2017 Europa League during his spell with Premier League club Manchester United.
German champions Bayern Munich, who lead the Bundesliga standings, resume their campaign against RB Leipzig on Jan. 20.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud