A 400-level student in the Department of Political Science, Bayero University Kano, Sunday Mercy, has died in the Ramat Hall female students’ hostel.
According to reports, Mercy died on Tuesday morning, June 8, after a fever attack. She was said to have been vomiting and foaming from the mouth when she died.
Confirming her demise to newsmen, the Dean of Student Affairs of the university, Shamsuddeen Umar, said she died of natural causes. According to Umar, the deceased had fallen ill a few days earlier and was taken to the University clinic where she was treated and taken care of before being discharged to her hostel. He said her condition however degenerated as she died on Tuesday.
Her body has however been deposited in the mortuary and awaiting autopsy.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution