Former Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Beatrice has stated that regardless of what the housemates do to spice up the show, viewers would still criticize and tag them boring.
Beatrice in a post she shared on Twitter urged her colleagues to be themselves on the show, because either ways they’ll still be judged by viewers.
According to her, if the housemate refuse to do some things because of their values they’ll be tagged boring, and when they decide to let go of their values they’ll be seen as doing too much.
“You will think the show is boring until you get into the house and see there’s nothing you can do to make it more interesting.
To please the viewers, you might have to let go of some of your core values. If you don’t, they call you boring; if you do they’d say you are doing too much! Either ways they’d vote you out; So just do YOU because people will always talk.” She tweeted.
This is coming after Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Uche Jombo claimed that this year’s Big Brother reality show is boring to her and the least entertaining among all the seasons so far.
Uche Jombo in a tweet said this year’s season has no entertaining value in it and it’s just boring to her but doesn’t know what others think about the show as in her opinion it’s the most boring show ever in the history of the reality show.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal