Big Brother on Monday told housemates that Kayvee was unwell and has withdrawn from the show
In a brief read by the Head of House, Pere, Biggie said Kayvee has consulted his doctors and has decided to withdraw from the show.
“As you all know your fellow housemate, Kayvee has been unwell. He has consulted with his doctors and decided to withdraw from the show.
“He sends his greetings and asks that you help him pack his bags.”
Recall that Kayvee over the past few days was acting weird, prompting the housemate to question his attitude.
Some housemates had said he needed a psychological evaluation.
He has now withdrawn from the show to attend to his health.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday