Big Brother Naija Ex-housemate, Niyi Has described his wife as someone who always supports his dreams and goals.
According to Niyi, Initially he had planned not to tell the housemates that he was married, but after bonding with the other guys on the first day I decide to not hide anything.
In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Niyi said, “The first reaction people get when a married man is on Big Brother Naija is surprise. Beyond that, it is a reality show where one is supposed to live one’s life without any reservation, whether one is married or single. The major reason I went for the competition was because I saw a great platform through which I could project my craft and business (to the world). I never thought about being bashed for being a married man on the show. It was never an issue for me. I initially planned not to tell housemates about my marital status but after bonding with the other guys on the first day of the show, I decided to completely be myself and not hide anything.”
“My wife is a very supportive woman. She has always supported my goals and dreams. On the day the last season started, about three people called me and asked why I didn’t give BBN a chance. We (couple) were doing well on Tik Tok then. And I asked her if what she felt about me going for the Big Brother show. However, she was not familiar with the show and I also hadn’t followed it for some time. She wife thought it was a great idea and she encouraged me to give it a try.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport