The official social media handler of Big Brother Naija housemate, Pere has issued a statement addressing the clash between him and Whitemoney last night.
According to the statement, the incident was in no way an act of bullying. The handler acknowledged the fact that Pere’s attitude was wrong but concluded that it was in no way bullying as his demeanor is that of self-confidence which could easily be misinterpreted.
The handler also alleged that Pere’s page has received so many death threats.
See a photo of the statement below;
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends