Big Brother Naija season 6 finalist, Angel Smith has taken to social media to reveal that she has been receiving death threats from her colleagues’ fans.
In a series of tweets she shared, the 21-year-old writer disclosed that she is being threatened over her relationship with some of her male colleagues.
“I’m not a messy person at all, especially in real life, I like my space and I like to avoid confrontation but this is me putting it out there that I’ve been getting death threats from “no caller ids” regarding my “relationship status”.
I’ve stated time and time again, that I am single and frankly I promise I will not be chasing anything that will take away my peace. Please stop calling me to threaten me because of my affiliation with your “fave”. I am single. Thank you. I will also like to state that you can not dictate who I choose to be friends with, I have no intention of stealing your fave from whoever.
Please leave me out of whatever enmity is trying to be formed. I am only focused on my brand. I’m too content within myself to be out here dragging anyone’s “man”. All I’ve ever needed is myself and I can do very well by myself. Thank you.”
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death