Praise Nelson has begged his future wife never to call him out on social media.
The former Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate said this after a number of celebrities called out their significant others or former spouses, starting with Annie Idibia who slammed Tuface on Instagram, OAP Nedu and estranged wife who slammed each other, and Prince Kpokpogri who threw shade at Tonto Dikeh.
Reacting to the public call out, Praise wrote on Instagram: “Dear future wife, if I ever get you so mad, angry or I misbehave please pull my ears in the house, and not on sm (social media).”
Praise was engaged to his child’s mother before going for the Big Brother Naija reality show last year. However, months ago, he hinted at his relationship being over.
Just before Valentine’s Day of 2021, when asked who his valentine is, he said he’s celebrating alone this year.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo