Praise Nelson has begged his future wife never to call him out on social media.
The former Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate said this after a number of celebrities called out their significant others or former spouses, starting with Annie Idibia who slammed Tuface on Instagram, OAP Nedu and estranged wife who slammed each other, and Prince Kpokpogri who threw shade at Tonto Dikeh.
Reacting to the public call out, Praise wrote on Instagram: “Dear future wife, if I ever get you so mad, angry or I misbehave please pull my ears in the house, and not on sm (social media).”
Praise was engaged to his child’s mother before going for the Big Brother Naija reality show last year. However, months ago, he hinted at his relationship being over.
Just before Valentine’s Day of 2021, when asked who his valentine is, he said he’s celebrating alone this year.
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death