Praise Nelson has begged his future wife never to call him out on social media.
The former Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate said this after a number of celebrities called out their significant others or former spouses, starting with Annie Idibia who slammed Tuface on Instagram, OAP Nedu and estranged wife who slammed each other, and Prince Kpokpogri who threw shade at Tonto Dikeh.
Reacting to the public call out, Praise wrote on Instagram: “Dear future wife, if I ever get you so mad, angry or I misbehave please pull my ears in the house, and not on sm (social media).”
Praise was engaged to his child’s mother before going for the Big Brother Naija reality show last year. However, months ago, he hinted at his relationship being over.
Just before Valentine’s Day of 2021, when asked who his valentine is, he said he’s celebrating alone this year.
- ROYAL NEWS Online Newspaper clocks 10 from scratch to stardom
- NSCDC arrest 7 suspects over alleged energy theft/meter tampering in Kwara
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn