BBNaija star, Tega, has tendered a public apology to her husband, Ajeboh KrisLawrence, over her affair with Boma during the show.
In an interview with BeatFM this morning, Tega said she has spoken to her husband and that they are good.
According to Tega, she and Boma got carried away by the attention they gave each other during the show and that coming out of the house, they have realized that they pushed the button to
” We were enjoying the buzz from the housemates and we kept on going. Coming out from the show, we realized that we pushed the button too far and it exploded! I’m going to own up to my sh*t and tender a sincere apology to Nigerians.” she said
When told that she might also need to apologize to her husband, the mum of one said
” Of course my husband… we have spoken and we are good.”
This however contradicts er husband who in an interview he granted on Monday, said he is yet to speak with her since she got evicted.
During the interview with BeatFM, Boma was asked if he knew Tega was married and he responded ”Yes”.
When asked if he felt comfortable ”tapping the as*” of a married woman and flirting with her, he responded
”When I was on the show everything was just different. Everything was just different. As soon as I walked into that door, it was a whole different…it was real life but it wasn’t real life because it as a different world. As soon as you open that door and you came into the house, it was a whole different ball game”
When asked if he should have created boundaries knowing that Tega was married, Boma responded by saying everything about him in the house was just ”vibes”.
Watch the interview below…
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes