The Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria, (FIBAN), Kwara State Chapter, has congratulated Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq on his victory at the polls as Governor of the state and other winners of the State House of Assembly elections held on March 9, 2019.
FIBAN Chairman in the state, Alhaji Shola Seriki, in a congratulatory message issued in Ilorin on Wednesday described the elections as a free and fair process which gave the electorates the sovereignty to exercise their democratic rights. READ: SAD….Drunk driver kills 400L Engineering student
According to the group, “The people had shown their desire for a better Kwara State through the empowerment of the candidate of their choice to take up the tasks of governing the state on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, (APC). READ ALSO: N179bn: Erastus Akingbola returns to court for prosecution
“With this election, Kwarans have no doubt demonstrated high sense of patriotism and political consciousness towards enhancing democratic advancement in the state. We congratulate and rejoice with Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq on this grand feet.”
The statement however advised the Governor -Elect to be magnanimous in victory and extend hands of fellowship to the opposition in order to accelerate the desired growth and development of the state.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC