The Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria, (FIBAN), Kwara State Chapter, has congratulated Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq on his victory at the polls as Governor of the state and other winners of the State House of Assembly elections held on March 9, 2019.
FIBAN Chairman in the state, Alhaji Shola Seriki, in a congratulatory message issued in Ilorin on Wednesday described the elections as a free and fair process which gave the electorates the sovereignty to exercise their democratic rights. READ: SAD….Drunk driver kills 400L Engineering student
According to the group, “The people had shown their desire for a better Kwara State through the empowerment of the candidate of their choice to take up the tasks of governing the state on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, (APC). READ ALSO: N179bn: Erastus Akingbola returns to court for prosecution
“With this election, Kwarans have no doubt demonstrated high sense of patriotism and political consciousness towards enhancing democratic advancement in the state. We congratulate and rejoice with Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq on this grand feet.”
The statement however advised the Governor -Elect to be magnanimous in victory and extend hands of fellowship to the opposition in order to accelerate the desired growth and development of the state.
Facebook Comments Box
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku