AUTHORITY of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun, has warned parents of prospective students of the institution to beware of scamers disguising as officials and agents of the schools on admission matters.
The University Registrar, Mr. Kassim Babamale, stated this in a statement issued on Thursday stressing that, “One Prof. Rhodes and some other people have created one platform or the other where unsuspecting parents and students are requested to get registered for admission purposes.”
Babamale added that, “Prof Rhodes is not an official of the University and the platform created is not in anyway connected to the University.”
The Registrar however urged the general public to disregard informations disseminated via the platform and refrain from transacting business with Prof Rhodes or any other agents on behalf of the University.
“Details on date, venue and modalities for the post UTME screening exercise of the University will be communicated to prospective applicants and members of the general public soon” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal