Juliet Okonkwo, spouse of popular Nigerian billionaire entrepreneur, E-Money, has taken to social media to celebrate her husband as he turns 40.
The business mogul is celebrating his 40th birthday today, February 18, and his wife spared no words to express how much she loves and cherishes him.
Juliet showered prayers and encomium on the father of her children and the man “who rocks her world”.
In her words,
“My King 🤴Nwoke lke ! Nwoke Oma, Afu Dimkpa a fu ogo no go imi a ! Dim oma 🤩 My Super Man, My Heartbeat 💓 My Amebo Partner, Babes we can be Petty sha 🤣 A loving Father to My Soldiers 😍
“The reason for my smiles 😊 The Man that rocks My World. Happy Birthday My Love 💓 💘 l pray for God’s Unstoppable Blessings in your Life 🙏 l pray for good health, long life , more Success and Peace 🙏
“May You live Long to see Your Children Children 🙏May we live Long to Celebrate more Birthdays in the Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ…. Amen 🙏 Happy Birthday My Baby Boo ❤️ 🥰🥰🥰 @iam_emoney1”
See her post below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday