Popular Nigerian cross-dress, Idris ‘Bobrisky’ Okuneye, recently revealed how much he misses embattled Instagram celebrity, Ramon Abass, A.K.A Ray Hushpuppi.
According to the male barbie, he desperately wants to communicate with Hushpuppi and tell him everything will be alright.
Bobrisky’s post on snapchat read ;
I miss Hushpuppi, anyone has any means of communicating with Hushpuppi. Just wanna tell him everything will be fine.
Hushpuppi has been arraigned in a court in California, United States, ahead of his trial which will begin in October.
The 37-year-old Nigerian man accused of being the leader of a group that facilitates computer intrusion, business email compromise (BEC) fraud and money laundering pleaded not guilty to the four-count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, money laundering conspiracies, international money laundering and engaging in monetary transactions in property derived from specified unlawful activity.
According to Premium Times, prosecutors have begun the process of arraignment by filling necessary documents and forms after his first appearance on August 17.
Hushpuppi reportedly entered a plea, insisting that he is not guilty of the charges. He will be represented in court by Vicki Podberesky, a top-rated lawyer in California and Gal Pissetzky, a Chicago-based lawyer appearing pro hac vice because he is not licensed to practise outside Chicago.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector