Bobrisky has denied maltreating and assaulting Oye, the Ivorian lady he took in after she drew a tattoo of his name on her body.
The cross-dresser addressed the assault allegation in a video he shared on his Instagram page last night.
Bobrisky who narrated how Oye started living with him, accused her of saying vile things about him before their relationship turned sour. He alleged that the Ivorian lady asked him to make her his Personal Assistant but was too lazy to deliver on the job.
The cross-dresser who confirmed that their fight centered on his hair stylist, stated that all he did was shout at the Ivorian. Feigning ignorance of where the blood on Oye’s face came from, he further dared her to show the scar or injury that led to the bleeding.
Watch the video below…
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes