Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, has disclosed why he has been laying low and avoiding trouble on social media.
According to the controversial transvestite, his boyfriend warned him to stay out of trouble otherwise he would end their relationship.
As a submissive partner, Bobrisky stated that he has been purposely ignoring negative comments and avoiding unnecessary drama on social media.
“DIDNT you guys noticed I don’t make trouble or fight anyone here again. My boyfriend on his notification to see my post. And he has warn me that if I ever respond to anyone or insult anyone here again… he is done with me. So I have to ignore all negative comments about me and act nothing ever happen.
He said baby make money and ignore dis people… Even @iamfaithojo tell me all the time to stay out of trouble !!!! That her eyes are on me daily”.
See his post below,
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline
- Buhari rejoices with 90yr-old female Professor, Bolanle Awe
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador