Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, has disclosed why he has been laying low and avoiding trouble on social media.
According to the controversial transvestite, his boyfriend warned him to stay out of trouble otherwise he would end their relationship.
As a submissive partner, Bobrisky stated that he has been purposely ignoring negative comments and avoiding unnecessary drama on social media.
“DIDNT you guys noticed I don’t make trouble or fight anyone here again. My boyfriend on his notification to see my post. And he has warn me that if I ever respond to anyone or insult anyone here again… he is done with me. So I have to ignore all negative comments about me and act nothing ever happen.
He said baby make money and ignore dis people… Even @iamfaithojo tell me all the time to stay out of trouble !!!! That her eyes are on me daily”.
See his post below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo