A lifeless body of an unidentified young lady has been found at a road side in Sapele, Delta state on Thursday.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the sad incident occurred on Thursday night around 10 pm.
According to an eyewitness, “the vehicle that dropped the body was ‘small’ and black in color.
“The vehicle parked at the right side of the road and a young man alighted, pretending that he wanted to urinate and after some seconds, opened the back seat of the vehicle, dragged the body out, jumped back into the passenger front seat and zoomed off”.
The body had already gone into Rigor mortise meaning the lady had died for some time before she was dumped.
It was gathered that, all her body parts were complete and council workers were then called upon to remove the body and police officers were invited to investigate the lady’s death and locate her family members.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63