The Theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, Major General Abba Dikko, has charged troops to redouble their efforts in the fight against Boko Haram terrorists.
He also stated that, troops of the Rapid Development Force (RDF) will soon arrive Kinnasara Cantonment Mongono for deployment.
The TC made the call at Monguno while addressing troops of Sector 3 conducting Operation ‘Last Hold’ within the theatre.
The TC stated that success recorded during the counter-attack in Damasak where Boko Haram terrorists were mercilessly dealt with and their equipment recovered while attempting to attack 145 Battalion was a great achievement.
He, therefore, charged the troops to be more committed and proactive within the theatre while conducting operations.
He assured troops that he will organise in-theatre training for troops that will be deployed to the Sector to support the ongoing operations.
In his remarks, the Acting Commander, Sector 3, Brigadier General Uwem Bassey, thanked the Theatre Commander for the visit and assured him that, the successes recorded in Damasak had gingered the troops of the Sector to achieve more.
He also promised that the Sector will continue to maintain high level of fighting spirit and professionalism which the Nigerian Army is known for.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections