The Theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole, Major General Abba Dikko, has charged troops to redouble their efforts in the fight against Boko Haram terrorists.
He also stated that, troops of the Rapid Development Force (RDF) will soon arrive Kinnasara Cantonment Mongono for deployment.
The TC made the call at Monguno while addressing troops of Sector 3 conducting Operation ‘Last Hold’ within the theatre.
The TC stated that success recorded during the counter-attack in Damasak where Boko Haram terrorists were mercilessly dealt with and their equipment recovered while attempting to attack 145 Battalion was a great achievement.
He, therefore, charged the troops to be more committed and proactive within the theatre while conducting operations.
He assured troops that he will organise in-theatre training for troops that will be deployed to the Sector to support the ongoing operations.
In his remarks, the Acting Commander, Sector 3, Brigadier General Uwem Bassey, thanked the Theatre Commander for the visit and assured him that, the successes recorded in Damasak had gingered the troops of the Sector to achieve more.
He also promised that the Sector will continue to maintain high level of fighting spirit and professionalism which the Nigerian Army is known for.
- Court stops PDP from suspending Wike
- Katsina rally: Tinubu gives reason for ‘low key’ campaign
- APC will win 2023 election– Fashola
- FG vows to increase workers’ minimum wage
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari