No fewer than three people have been reported dead in a fatal accident ROYAL NEWS report.
It was gathered that the accident was multiple along Ilorin-Ogbomoso expressway early Saturday morning at Otte community in the Asa local government area of Kwara state at about 6:00 am as a result of speed limit violation.
It was also gathered that a total number of four persons were involved in the accident, as three died on the spot due to impact of the accident, while the only person that survived sustained high degree of injury.
The survived person reportedly sustained fracture and head injury bruises.
The accident involved two vehicles, namely a private Toyota Corolla car in black colour and a commerical Mitsubishi pick up van in white colour.
The state commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Jonathan Owoade, who confirmed the incident, said that victims of the accident had been taken to the state general hospital, Ilorin, adding that the corpses were deposited at the hospital’s morgue.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy