Abubakar Bukola Saraki (ABS) Ilorin FC, on Thursday unveiled its new players ahead of the commencement of the 2019/2020 Nigeria National League (NNL).
Unveiling the players, the club’s Director of football, Alloy Chukwuemeka, urged the players to be good ambassadors of the club.
He told them that the motto of the club is Discipline and that they must uphold it wherever they found themselves not only on the pitch.
Chukwuemeka assured them that their welfare will be given top priority and asked the new boys to reciprocate with good performances when the league kicks off on Friday.
The Nigeria Premier league Club Owners’ Scribe, congratulated the new players for scaling through the trial processes before they were picked by the coach and asked them to justify the confidence reposed in them by the Technical Crew.
Two of the 17 players unveiled, Sufian Bello and Muri Dagbo were from the youths.
The other 15 players are Abiola Sabitu, a goalkeeper, Obinna Ezeoha, striker, Abdulraheem Saad,
Eghosa Anderson, Mubarak Akorewe are all wingers.
Saheed Ogunmoye, Elijah Akanmu,
Yunusa Nazifi, Ridwan Gafar,
(defenders), Joshua Obeng
Taofik Aremu, Azeez Abdulsalam (midfielders), Ignatius Goje and
Samaila Bulus are wingers.
The Kits Manager of the club, Rasheed Adeniyi, was presented with the staff outstanding award for the year while coach Shuaib Abdulkadir, who was sent to a refresher course by the club, also presented his certificate to the club’s Director of football.
The unveiling was witnessed by the chairman of the Kwara Football Association, Malam Idris Musa, the ABS Head Coach, Yomi Elijah, veteran sports journalist, Bayour Issa, chairman Nigeria Football Coaches Association, Kwara chapter, Coach Tunde Sanni and a host of others.
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others
- Senate escapes cracks, drops Confidence Vote on Lawan
- Senate moves to halt petroleum tankers’ accidents
- Senate considers bill to boost food security
- Buhari seeks Senate’s approval of new FIRS, AMCON bosses
- See where Buhari is going tomorrow
- Governor sacks 51 workers for boycotting screening
- Buhari appoints new FIRS Chairman
- EFCC recovers 10 properties, over N3.6bn in Kwara