The Department of State Services (DSS) has appointment Mr P.N. Afunanya as its new Spokesman/Public Relations Officer.
A statement by the service said that Afunanya holds a Bachelors and Master degrees in English Language from the Abia State University and University of Uyo.
The service said that Afunanya also holds a Master degree in Peace and Strategic Studies from the University of Ilorin.
The new spokesman is currently pursuing a PhD in Security and Strategic Studies at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
“He has attended several courses within and outside Nigeria namely: Innovation and Strategy at Harvard University, Boston, USA; Security Management and Coordination, London and Investigative Journalism at City University, London.
“Other courses he has attended are on Leadership, Arbitration, Conflict Management/Resolution, Negotiation and Public Communication among others. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the DSS’ in-house Magazine.”
The new spokesman is a member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators, Nigerian Red Cross, Nigerian Institute of Management among others.
His hobbies include: travelling, meeting people, reading, walking and photography.
The new DSS spokesman replaces Mr Tony Opuiyo.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo