The Congress Committee of the All Progressive Congress, (APC), has expressed its readiness to conduct a free, transparent, credible and acceptable state congress of the party in Ilorin the Kwara State capital.
The leader of the committee, Senator , Saliu Husseini , stated this onbFriday while speaking with journalists at the party’s secretariat stressing that the exercise will be democratic and all-inclusive, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He however debunked the rumour of alleged parallel Congress by any members of the party adding that the remain one and will strictly abide by the rules of the game.
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project