An Appeal Court sitting in Ilorin on Tuesday upheld the candidature of Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq as the authentic flag-bearer of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), in Kwara state.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the court said the nomination of AbdulRazaq by the APC National Working Committee was in order.
The court also slammed the Kwara High Court for entertaining a suit against the INEC on the matter since it has no jurisdiction on the matter.
It however upheld the four grounds of appeals, saying the case of the Ishola Balogun-Fulani was defective in all ramifications.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn