A member representing Ilorin South in the Kwara state House, Hon.Abdulazeez Oluwanilo of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), has been sacked by a Court of Appeal sitting in Ilorin.
The court also ordered that the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), Jimoh AbdulRaheem Agboola be declared winner and issued with Certificate of Return by the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC).
- Nigeria to begin free visa entry for Africans by 2020
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others