A member representing Ilorin South in the Kwara state House, Hon.Abdulazeez Oluwanilo of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), has been sacked by a Court of Appeal sitting in Ilorin.
The court also ordered that the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), Jimoh AbdulRaheem Agboola be declared winner and issued with Certificate of Return by the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC).
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum