Mr. Muazu Jaji Sambohas been nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari as a Minister.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Muazu Jaji hailed from Taraba State.
The Senate President, Ahmad Lawan announced this in a letter, on Tuesday.
He urged the Senate to screen and confirm the nominee for appointment
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline
- Buhari rejoices with 90yr-old female Professor, Bolanle Awe
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity