New cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in Nigeria. As at 04:00 pm on 28th of March, there are 89 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria with one dead.”
This followed the discovery of eight new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total confirmed infections in the country to 89.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control made this known via its Twitter handle on Saturday.
It tweeted, “Eight new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria, seven in Lagos and one in Benue State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)