Nollywood star, Funke Akindele and her husband have been convicted by the Lagos Magistrate Court on Monday for violating the lockdown order of the State government.
The couple were sentenced to weeks community service, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
They were also fined N100,00 each and to be isolated for 14 days at a place to be decided by the Lagos State Government.
It would be recalled that the Funke alias ‘Jenifa’ who was also an ambassador of the National Centre for Disease Control, (NCDC) was arrested on Sunday.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends