Nollywood star, Funke Akindele and her husband have been convicted by the Lagos Magistrate Court on Monday for violating the lockdown order of the State government.
The couple were sentenced to weeks community service, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
They were also fined N100,00 each and to be isolated for 14 days at a place to be decided by the Lagos State Government.
It would be recalled that the Funke alias ‘Jenifa’ who was also an ambassador of the National Centre for Disease Control, (NCDC) was arrested on Sunday.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide