Nollywood star, Funke Akindele and her husband have been convicted by the Lagos Magistrate Court on Monday for violating the lockdown order of the State government.
The couple were sentenced to weeks community service, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
They were also fined N100,00 each and to be isolated for 14 days at a place to be decided by the Lagos State Government.
It would be recalled that the Funke alias ‘Jenifa’ who was also an ambassador of the National Centre for Disease Control, (NCDC) was arrested on Sunday.
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others