An High Court sitting in Ilorin on Wedneday sacked Bashiru Omomlaja Bolarinwa executive council of the All Progressive Congress,(APC), in Kwara State.
Justice T.S Umar in his rulings recognised the Hon. Ishola Balogun-Fulani-led execuitve council.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the national working committee of the party had on 18th September 2018 expelled Hon. Balogun-Fulani and his executive members from the party.
Kwara APC has two factions with Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and Hon.Kayode Omotose has their flagbearers respectively.
The judge ordered that the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC), to recognize Hon. Kayode Omotose as the governorship candidate of APC in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister
- Kwara monarch introduces new currency for business activities in own community