Report coming from Jos, the Plateau State capital revealed that the Minister for Interior, Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzau (rtd), have arrived to calm the ugly situation in the state which has led to the imposition of curfew.
At the ongoing meeting, the State Governor, Simon Lalong had disclosed that about two person have been reported dead. In attendance are traditional rulers, religion leaders, political office others among others.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari