The dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi has been appointed into the Boards of Kaduna Investment and Promotion Agency, ROYAL NEWS has confirmed.
The appointment was made in a statement issued by Governor Nasir El-Rufai-s spokesman, Muyiwa Adekeye on Tuesday.
The governor said that Kaduna State hopes to benefit from the profile, experience, intellect and networks of His Highness, Muhammad Sanusi, who before becoming Emir, had built a solid reputation in global financial circles. Malam Nasir El-Rufai said that Kaduna State is honoured to be able to call on the services of a man of such calibre to drive its development.
“The Governor also said that he is confident that the new board, which includes the most senior officers of the state will further propel KADIPA to greater success in attracting investments to Kaduna State. He disclosed that the external members have been carefully chosen to further reinforce the investment credentials of the state.
“The new board of KADIPA has the following members:
1. Her Excellency, Dr. Hadiza Balarabe Chairman
2. His Highness, Muhammadu Sanusi II Vice-Chairman
3. Balarabe Abbas Lawal, Secretary to the State Government
4. Bariatu Y. Mohammed, Head of Service
5. Jimi Lawal, Senior Adviser-Counsellor
6. Aisha Dikko, Attorney-General of Kaduna State
7. Idris Nyam, Commissioner, Business, Innovation & Technology
8. Fausat Ibikunle, Commissioner, Housing & Urban Development
9. Thomas Gyang, Commissioner, Planning & Budget Commission
10. Farida Dankaka, KACCIMA
11. Amal Hassan, Private Sector
12. Hafiz Bayero, MD, Kaduna Markets Development Company
13. Altine Jibrin, Director-General, KADGIS
14. Umma Aboki, Executive Secretary, KADIPA
“Malam Nasir El-Rufai has expressed his gratitude to members of the reconstituted board of KADIPA for agreeing to serve.”