The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has given approval for the commencement the annual tafsir (Ramadan lecture) at the Emir’s Palace, on Tuesday 5th April 2022.
This is contained in a statement issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Saturday.
According to the statement, ” The Annual Tafsir lecture at the Emir’s Palace for the entire people of Ilorin emirate and beyond will commence on Tuesday 5th April 2022.
“The morning session is to be led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin Dr. Muhammad Bashir Imam- Soliu OON, and the Imam Imale of Ilorin, Sheikh Abdullahi Abdulhamid as well as the Ajanasi Agba of Ilorin, Sheikh Mujitaba Yusuf Bature at 10am daily while the afternoon session would be led by the Imam Gambari of Ilorin, Sheikh Abdulazeez Suleiman together with the Chief Mufasir of Ilorin, Sheikh Mai-Masa and Mufasir Uthman Sannu Shehu immediately after Asr prayers daily.”
The Emir therefore enjoined sons and daughters of Ilorin emirate to explore the numerous opportunities provided by the glorious month of Ramadan to be more closer to God at all times even as he prayed for the successful completion of the spiritual exercise.
Facebook Comments Box
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance