BREAKING…… Emir of Ilorin floors former Balogun Gambari at Supreme Court
The Nigeria’s apex court, Supreme Court, has dismissed the appeal filed by the former Balogun Gambari of Ilorin, Alhaji Abdulkareem Laaro Balogun, challenging his removal by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the verdict which was delivered on Friday (today) has finally put the 17 year-old legal tussle to an end.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence