The Nigeria’s apex court, Supreme Court, has dismissed the appeal filed by the former Balogun Gambari of Ilorin, Alhaji Abdulkareem Laaro Balogun, challenging his removal by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the verdict which was delivered on Friday (today) has finally put the 17 year-old legal tussle to an end.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation