ROYAL NEWS reports that Abubakar Bature is also the Ciroma of Ilorin Emirate.
This is contained in a Public Notice tagged: “Notice of candidates shortlisted for consideration for the conferment of the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria-2022 ” released by the Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on Monday.
See attached paper:
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo