A new Vice Chancellor has been appointed for the University of Ilorin. He is Professor Sulynman Age AbdulKareem of the Department of Chemical Engineering of the University.
The VC, a Professor of Polymer Chemistry ROYAL NEWS learnt was also a former Vice Chancellor of the Al-Hikmah University, Adeta-Ilorin.
The appointment was announced by the Chairman of the University of Ilorin Governing Council, Dr. Abdullahi Jubril Oyekan at the University’s Council Chamber on Monday at exact 2:49pm.
Professor Abdulkareem Age has held various positions within and outside the University.
- COAS commissions projects at NAIC Hdqtrs (PHOTOS)
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative