A new Vice Chancellor has been appointed for the University of Ilorin. He is Professor Sulynman Age AbdulKareem of the Department of Chemical Engineering of the University.
The VC, a Professor of Polymer Chemistry ROYAL NEWS learnt was also a former Vice Chancellor of the Al-Hikmah University, Adeta-Ilorin.
The appointment was announced by the Chairman of the University of Ilorin Governing Council, Dr. Abdullahi Jubril Oyekan at the University’s Council Chamber on Monday at exact 2:49pm.
Professor Abdulkareem Age has held various positions within and outside the University.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari