Embattled Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, has finally resigned his position over alleged rape allegation by Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola.
Pastor Fatoyinbo, in a post on his Instagram page on Monday, announced stepping down from the pulpit following the saga.
He wrote: “The past few days have been very sobering on me I have taken time to seek spiritual counsel from Christian leaders around the world who feel very concerned about the ongoing report in the media.
“I have solicited their guidance on actions I should take that is honoring to our Lord Jesus Christ and the work he has called me to do.
“Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of COZA and owing to my love for Lord’s work and the sacred honor of my calling I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.”
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92