The Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has appointed a 39year-old Deputy Chief of Staff, Mr Tolu Ibitola, as the new Chief of Staff to the Governor.
Fayemi also named the Special Adviser, Governor’s Office, Mr Foluso Daramola, as the new Secretary to the State Government.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the two appointments are with immediate effect.
Mr Daramola, a retired Permanent Secretary and a member of the State’s Executive Council, was until the new appointment, the Overseer of the Office of the Secretary to the State Government, a position he assumed following the resignation of Mr Biodun Oyebanji as SSG in December 2021.
Mr Ibitola, 39, formerly a Personal Assistant to the Governor, was until his elevation, the Deputy Chief of Staff to the Governor. He takes over from Mr Biodun Omoleye, who recently resigned his appointment to pursue his political interest.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List