By Amina Aminu
The commissioning of the Iju-Abeokuta newly constructed standard guage railway line is currently going on in Ogun State.
Our correspondent, reports that the event is being attended by the Minister of Transportation, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, Governor Ibikunle Amosun, the Alake of Egba and Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka among others .
The monarch thanked the President Muha
mmadu Buhari-led government for fulfilling its promise.
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum