The Nigerian Television Authority, (NTA), Ilorin was at the late night of Tuesday razed by fire outbreak which occured at about after 11pm.
ROYAL NEWS reliably gathered that administrative block, marketing department unit, news and currents affairs office as well as part of programmes unit was affected.
As at the time of filing this report, the cause of the inferno was yet to be ascertained but the Governor of Kwara State, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has visited the scene of the incident along with his Commissioner for Works, Engr. Rotimi Iliyasu, to sympathise with the NTA management.
No life was confirmed to be lost in the unfortunate incident.
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection