The former envoy died on Thursday in Ilorin at the age of 90, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Findings revealed that late Amb. Imam served the nation in various capacity as Chief of Protocol and Ambassador in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Germany, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon and Poland.
Also at one time the deceased was a Director at the National Hajj Commission, (NAHCON).
The Janaza prayers will hold tomorrow morning at his residence, 27, Joseph Ogbeha, Street, GRA , Ilorin. Time 10.00am prompt, according to an announcement released by the family representative,Dr. Abdulrazak Imam.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note