The former envoy died on Thursday in Ilorin at the age of 90, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Findings revealed that late Amb. Imam served the nation in various capacity as Chief of Protocol and Ambassador in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Germany, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon and Poland.
Also at one time the deceased was a Director at the National Hajj Commission, (NAHCON).
The Janaza prayers will hold tomorrow morning at his residence, 27, Joseph Ogbeha, Street, GRA , Ilorin. Time 10.00am prompt, according to an announcement released by the family representative,Dr. Abdulrazak Imam.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment