The Kwara State government has approved the construction of two additional roads, Oke-Onigbin–Isanlu -Isin and Osi-Obbo Ajegunle.
The commissioner for works and transport, Alhaji Aro Yahaya stated this while addressing journalists shortly after the State Executive Council meeting which lasted for over five hours at the government house, Ilorin.
While the Oke-Onigbin–Isanlu Isin 12km road project will cost N1.02billion the sum of N435,797 billion will be spent on the Osi-Obbo Ajegunle/Ekiti State boundary 10km road.
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death