The Kwara State government has approved the construction of two additional roads, Oke-Onigbin–Isanlu -Isin and Osi-Obbo Ajegunle.
The commissioner for works and transport, Alhaji Aro Yahaya stated this while addressing journalists shortly after the State Executive Council meeting which lasted for over five hours at the government house, Ilorin.
While the Oke-Onigbin–Isanlu Isin 12km road project will cost N1.02billion the sum of N435,797 billion will be spent on the Osi-Obbo Ajegunle/Ekiti State boundary 10km road.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign