The Kukoki community, Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger state has been attacked by some suspected cattle rustlers.
About 700 cattle has been reportedly stolen by gunmen who raided Kukoki community in Niger state. Mark Jagaba, the council’s chairman, made the disclosure to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday, November 16.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people