BREAKING……….Ijehu community protests over alleged land dispute with Olofa of Offa
Members of the Ijebu community in the Offa Local Government Area of Kwara State has described the alleged encroachment of their lands by the Olofa of Offa , Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi,as fraudulent and unwarranted.
The Baale of the community , Alhaji Moshood Adeogun, stated this while briefing news men during a peaceful protest/ save our souls visit to the State House of Assembly on Tuesday.
ROYAL NEWS gathered the Olofa has been adamant to the numerous moves made to ameliorate the ugly saga which eventually led the massive destruction of farmlands and attacks on the Ijehu indigenes.
See pictures below
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- DSS confirms plot by disgruntled elements for Interim Government
- Naira gains, exchanges N461.24 against dollar
- Buhari approves appointment of 6 new Perm Secs.
- Gawuna accepts defeat, congratulates Kano Gov-elect
- Senate urges banks to resume operations in Akwa Ibom
- Man arrested for allegedly raping 9-month-old baby in Lagos
- One Judge dismissed, two others demoted in Niger state
- OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
- I won’t run from EFCC after handover — Wike
- NASS prescribes 5-yr jail term for defaulters in Fed Audit Bill