Members of the Ijebu community in the Offa Local Government Area of Kwara State has described the alleged encroachment of their lands by the Olofa of Offa , Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi,as fraudulent and unwarranted.
The Baale of the community , Alhaji Moshood Adeogun, stated this while briefing news men during a peaceful protest/ save our souls visit to the State House of Assembly on Tuesday.
ROYAL NEWS gathered the Olofa has been adamant to the numerous moves made to ameliorate the ugly saga which eventually led the massive destruction of farmlands and attacks on the Ijehu indigenes.
See pictures below
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation