The leadership of the Peoples Democrat Party, PDP, in the Ilorin West Local Government sea of Kwara State on Wednesday rejected the proposed defection of the Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and his political structure into the party.
ROYAL NEWS reports that political gladiators loyal to the Senate President have since formed Reformed All Progressives Congress,( R-APC) in preparation for another political dimension.
PDP chairman in Ilorin West, Comrade Abubakar Sulaiman, who addressed a press conference said: “ Kwara PDP do not require the service of Senator Bukola Saraki, we are not desirous of him becoming our member.”
According to him, “We are fighting for a cause. There is no other state in the federation of Nigeria like Kwara State especially in terms of misuse of power.”
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo