The General Secretary, National Union of Textile and Garment Workers of Nigeria (NUTGTWN), Comrade Issa Aremu, is expected to declare his intention to run for the governorship in Kwara State under Labour Party, (LP) come 2019.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Comrade Aremu who is also a member of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Vice-President of the Industrial Global Union is presently delivering the Nelson Mandela 100th Anniversary Post Humus lecture at the African Hall of Mustapha Akanbi Foundation, Ilorin.
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations