ROYAL NEWS gathered that the Bench in the state on Wednesday was in mourning state over the exit of Justice Sukola.
It was learnt that Justice Sukola died on Tuesday evening and was buried on Wednesday morning according to Islamic rite.
Justice Sukola had earlier this month, ordered the remand of a reporter with Vanguard newspaper, Mr. Luka Binniyat, to Kaduna Maximum prison over allegation of false publication against Governor Nasir el-Rufai and his government.
However, the details of his death are still detailed.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks