ROYAL NEWS gathered that the Bench in the state on Wednesday was in mourning state over the exit of Justice Sukola.
It was learnt that Justice Sukola died on Tuesday evening and was buried on Wednesday morning according to Islamic rite.
Justice Sukola had earlier this month, ordered the remand of a reporter with Vanguard newspaper, Mr. Luka Binniyat, to Kaduna Maximum prison over allegation of false publication against Governor Nasir el-Rufai and his government.
However, the details of his death are still detailed.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List